Thanks, anon, for your msg. I totally agree it is more reliable.
Top 10 Underrated Castle moments
requested by musingfan
(turns on booming narrator voice)
- The conversation between Kate and Alexis.
- Handholding between Beckett and Castle in Target.
- Wedding excitement shared between the boys and Kate.
- Montgomery and the team sing “The Piano Man”.
- Hilarious moment when Ryan hints about their relationship.
- A precious hug during a stressful situation.
- One of my favorite moments in ‘Veritas’.
- Relieved hug in the library between Castle and Beckett.
- Kissing the ‘boo-boo’.
- "God, I love this goofball."
So I’m sure you recognize this as one of the epic moments from “The...
- caskett12 said:"Expect to see Alexis dealing with some PTSD on #Castle this season" WHY! Why wasn't this shown in Season 5. Why are the writers bringing this back in Season 7. Enough is enough with Alexis. The past didn't matter much to Alexis when she went in the random dudes house in 6x07
There are so many reasons why an Alexis storyline with PTSD is a bad idea. I’d list them all but...
- Anonymous said:I think Molly said that we will be seeing Alexis have prolonged PTSD in season 7. What a bunch of BS. She's gonna have PTSD b/c of something that happened to her dad and not have it when she was kidnapped? Enough focusing on Alexis already.
If this is true it’s the worst thing I’ve ever read and I dread this season. The worst thing about...
- Anonymous said:Thanks for making such an awesome blog! Also, I really appreciate the messages that you leave about respecting Stana's privacy and how graceful she is on the red carpet despite paparazzi's actions. Fandom loves you!
Concerning my Stana related opinions…sometimes I just can’t restain myself, even if I...
Audrey. Eye doc in training. A natural procrastinator. Has the hots for the Reblog button. Mainly Castle stuff. Lots of Stana Katic.